ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2014 Apply Now
ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment 2014 Online Application – Apply Online for 102 Posts of ICRB Scientist/Engineer Vacancies.
SRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) has released Notification for the Recruitment of Scientist/Engineer SC Posts of 102 Vacancies in ISRO, Department of Space, Government of India for filling up of Annual Recruitment of Scientist/Engineer “SC” vide Advertisement no.ISRO HQ:ICRB:01:2014 DATED 20-02-2014. To fill up these vacancies, Online Applications are invited from the young graduates in the following specialized fields for 102 posts.
ISRO Scientist-Engineer Recruitment 2014 – Details :
Total No. of Vacancies – 102 posts
|Code||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Vacancies identified for filling-up with Persons with Disabilities|
|BE001||Scientist/Engineer SC – Electronics||35||02|
|BE002||Scientist/Engineer SC – Mechanical||50||03|
|BE003||Scientist/Engineer SC – Computer Science||17||01|
ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria :
Age limit :
- Age should be 35 years as on 13/03/2014.
- Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment Educational Qualification :
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% (average of all semesters for which results are available).
- Candidates who are slated to complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2013-14 are also eligible to apply provided final Degree is available by 31/8/2014.
Pay and Allowances :
- Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer’SC’ in the pay band of Rs. 15600-39100 with grade pay of Rs 5400/-.
- The gross emoluments in the minimum of pay band will at present be approximately Rs 39,900/-p.m.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment Application Fee :
- There will be an Application Fee of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) for each application.
- Women candidates/Scheduled Castes (SC)/ Scheduled Tribes (ST); Ex-serviceman [EX] and Persons with Disabilities (PWD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
How to Apply ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment Online :
The candidates those who are interested in applying for ISRO Scientist-Engineer Recruitment 2014 can apply online registration through official website from 20.02.2014 to 13.03.2014.
Selection Process :
- The candidate should have First Class with minimum 65% marks in the Qualifying Degree ie, BE/B.Tech or equivalent.
- Please note that this qualification prescribed is the MINIMUM requirement and the same does not automatically make candidates eligible for written test.
- Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be conducted and a higher cut-off percentage may be adopted to short-list candidates for taking-up written test.
Written Test :
The written test will be conducted on 26 April, 2014 [Saturday] at ten venues viz., Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram.
Documents to be sent to ISRO Headquarters, Bangalore :
|Women Candidate||ISRO copy of Registration confirmation form + self-attested copy of PAN Card/Voter’s ID Card/College ID Card/Passport/Driving License/Ration Card OR Gender status indicated in certificate issued by the Principal of the College where last studied||Those who are already employed under Central/State Govt/PSU/ Autonomous Bodies should produce “No objection certificate” from the employer concerned.|
|SC/ST candidates||ISRO copy of Registration confirmation form + self-attested copy of Caste Certificate|
|Persons with Disabilities||ISRO copy of Registration confirmation form + self-attested copy of Medical Certificate indicating extent of disability issued by Medical Board|
|Ex-Servicemen||ISRO copy of Registration confirmation form + self-attested copy of Discharge Certificate|
|Others, including OBC candidates||ISRO copy of challan|
- Candidates may apply for the post against any of the disciplines mentioned in the drop-down menu (Step 3) of the Application form.
- The posts are temporary, but likely to continue.
- The number of posts indicated above are provisional and may vary depending on the actual requirements.
- The appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Centres/Units of the Indian Space Research Organization/Department of Space situated anywhere in India as and when required. For details of ISRO Centres/Units, please visit http://www.isro.gov.in/isro_centres.htm
- Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the on-line application form to the place of interview (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained).
- Candidates called for interview will have to produce all relevant original documents in proof of details furnished in their applications submitted on-line, at the time of interview. If any information furnished on-line is found to be wrong or false, the candidate will not be interviewed and TA will not be paid.
- No TA will be paid for attending the Written Test.
- ISRO reserves the right not to fill up all or any of the posts, if it so desires.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained. In case of any clarification candidates may send their mail to email@example.com
- Government strives to have a workforce which reflects gender balance and women candidates are encouraged to apply.
ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment Important Dates :
Starting of ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment Online Registration : 20.02.2014
Last date of ISRO Scientist Engineer Recruitment Online Registration : 13.03.2014
Written Test will be conducted on : 26.04.2014
Answer Key will be published on : 30.04.2014
Candidate may raise objections within 5 days (i.e) – 05.05.2014