RTET 2013 – Rajasthan TET Notification, Dates, Eligibility, Online Application Form 2013: The much awaited Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test 2013 has been finally announced. Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of RTET 2013. Online Applications are invited from the candidates of Rajasthan for Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test examination. Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode before 18th November 2013. Further details like age limitations, eligibility details, educational qualifications, application fee, last date, notification, selection procedure, how to apply and online application form are given below…
Rajasthan TET Vacancy Details:
- For Paper-I (Class 1 to 5): Candidates must have passed Intermediate/ Senior Secondary with minimum of 50% marks as well as 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education. B.El.Ed qualification is also eligible for this post.
- For Paper-II (Class 6 to 8): Candidates must have passed B.A. / B.Sc and those candidates appearing in final 2 year B.Ed. / B.A. /B.Sc. with minimum of 45% marks and passed or appearing in B.Ed / Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks. Candidates having the qualification of B.A. (Ed.)/B.Sc. (Ed.) / B.Ed. (Special Education) with minimum of 50 percent in BA or B.Sc are eligible for RTET 2013.
- Visit official website on www.examrtet.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Select the post you want to apply for and click on it.
- Make payment through E-Mitra Kiosk/ C.S.C (Common Service Centre) as mentioned above.
- Revisit the website and complete your application form.
- Take print out of application for further use.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 24-10-2013
- Starting Date for depositing payment as application fee: 24-10-2013
- Last Date for depositing payment as application fee: 17-11-2013
- Last Date for Online Registration: 18-11-2013
- Starting Date for Downloading Admit card: 21-12-2013
- Date of Written Examination: 29-12-2013
Click here for Apply Online.